Home Cooking, With a Side of History
Enjoy exceptional home-style fare as you dine amidst the history that surrounds you, in Brigham Young’s personal residence, The Lion House, in Downtown Salt Lake City. Offering a selection of entrees that rival the best home cooking, The Pantry Restaurant features authentic recipes that have been passed down through generations.
- Menu changes daily
- Fresh rolls and pastries made daily in The Lion House Bakery
- Full catering & floral services are available
- Menu options around $7 - $13
- Covered validated parking at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building Terrace
- NTA and Bus groups welcome
Hours and Menus
Monday - Saturday
11:00 am to 8:00 pm
No Reservations Required.
For groups of 30 or more, please call (801) 539-3257.
We appreciate any comments or suggestions you may have.
Lion House Bakery
To place a Lion House Bakery order, please call the Lion House Catering staff at (801)363-5466. Please do not send emails regarding bakery orders, as they may not be received in time to process the order.
The Lion House Pantry Restaurant
63 East South Temple
Salt Lake City, Utah 84150
Phone: (801) 539-3257
E-mail: Dave Bench